15 spots available for tonic-making, pilates-pumping, taste bud-delighting, mind-bending, body-bumping goodness.
Saturday, Nov 21 from 10am-4pm
$65 (need-based pricing available)
firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Evolve with us in the Virginia countryside!
Email email@example.com to get involved!
Learn why you should still check out our retreats in China, Virginia and Mexico…
REAL people. Doing REAL people things.
I’m totally out of shape!
We really appreciate the diverse backgrounds of our guests, and we are comfortable tailoring the experience for all fitness levels. Some participants had never gone for a run in their lives, while others are marathoners.
Tailored programs mean that with two instructors, one is doing the high-impact and one the low-impact version of each activity, and we make ourselves available for modification suggestions. No matter your level of fitness, you will get what you need. Never give up, always let go.
|What if I hate yoga?
The physical atmosphere, energy of the group your own willingness to be open to the experience can completely change your yoga experience.
On the Mind Body Fitness Retreats, we practice yoga to gain pleasure in our body, so that the mind can experience bliss.
If you aren’t flexible, that doesn’t actually matter. What’s more important is that you experience less physical pain, are working to correct spinal posture and are trying to connect your mind and body. If that means laughing and smiling during class, go for it!
January 16-22, 2016
If you fall asleep in corpse pose…laugh during meditation…and think that tonic can only be accompanied by gin…lets reinterpret mindfulness together, on the beach!
This is not an extreme detox/weight loss program, it’s a mind body retreat for REAL people.
REAL people drink wine.
REAL people travel.
REAL people get stressed.
REAL people participate.
REAL people say yes. REAL people evolve. Join us…
$1475 includes: 7 days, 6 nights of programming, accommodations, local and airport transport and 2 meals/day.
Exclusions: Flight to Cozumel (CZM), travel insurance, daily lunch and additional excursions, like Cenotes underwater caves!
Join us for the Beijing Recharge or Sanya Bay Retreats.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for full brochure and to sign-up today!
Thanks to our sponsor, iF Juice
Talented film producer, mind-body fitness fiend, and supportive friend, Stephy Chung, just helped us create our first promo video!
Filmed at E-West Club in Beijing this past weekend, we are looking forward to more smiles and wellness June 19-21…and on into the summer.
BOOK YOUR SPOTS NOW
for our June Mind Body Fitness Retreats!
Join for a mind-bending, cardio bumping, tonic-making, passion-driving, ab-busting, taste bud delighting, good time in Beijing this summer!
: A full weekend poolside villa getaway promoting health, fitness, and balance. *Saturday
Day Programs also available!
When: 1) Friday–Sunday June 12-14 and 19-21, 2015 (Varied themes and concepts for past participants)
Where: E-West Club, Tongzhou, East Beijing (40 Minutes outside the CBD)
Who: REAL PEOPLE who practice and want to learn more HEALTHY HABITS. Mind Body Fitness Retreats facilitators, Erin Henshaw and Brittany Dunn will tailor all exercises and instructions to your ability. The only requirement is the desire to sweat and learn! 12 spots available for each full weekend program, 20 for day programs–so get movin’!
*3 Day/2 Night Program:
2400 RMB Early-Bird (May 15) | 2800 RMB Standard (June 1)
1000 RMB Early-Bird (May 15) | 1200 RMB Standard (June 1)
Here’s what our smiling guests had to say:
- “I love running but I hate going to the gym. My favorite part of the retreat was learning to do things with the core that didn’t require any equipment and being motivated by other people. It was definitely worth it to get up early, I’m here every day!”
-Cecilia, Brazilian living in Sanya
- “I most liked the overall concept, that there were so many different kind of things. The program was challenging, but no one was pushing us too hard. You were really well prepared. I appreciated that a lot.
I thought running would be the most difficult but the cardio exercises were a bit physically tough for me because I’m already over 50! I would really like to introduce this to my daughters because I loved the community environment that was created and think that people of different ages can all do this type of thing together.”
-Sari, Finn living in Beijing
- “I love fitness but I sometimes find it hard to stay motivated, so the best thing I got out of the retreat was motivation!”
-Weijin, Australian living in Shanghai
- “I had a fantastic time. Really, I thought it was great. I most enjoyed the body-positive and supportive environment. Genuine enthusiasm and care from the organizers. I dream about that food. I enjoy being active. I don’t need to dread fitness. I can do it. ”
-Female, Canadian living in Beijing
- “I loved the encouraging atmosphere and support from everyone there. I also loved that most of the weekend was focused on learning what is best for you and your body, and less about just doing the exercises.”
-Megan, American living in Shenzhen
- “You had thoughtful and comprehensive preparation, and the fact that you didn’t give us a schedule – you made us go with the flow.
You selflessly shared your personal experiences and your knowledge – from how to run properly to meditating and finding a passion-filled career. Your personalities and enthusiasm also shone through, making the experience that much more enjoyable.
You explained things before teaching them. This made me understand it more and helped me remember the exercises.
You got me running!”
-Louise, Brit living in Beijing
*email@example.com, join the ranks of these mind body enthusiasts june 12-14 and 19-21 in beijing!
SAVE THE DATES.
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and reservations!
early-bird pricing ends May 15.